It's great having a lifestyle blog, but after a while I started to realise that it's robbing me of the avenue to express my personal thoughts and stories. 

Having a lifestyle blog means I have to write nothing but sunshine and things that guests are looking for. Like where to stay. Or what to do. 

But being a Gemini, there's another more personal side of me that isn't always looking at things half full. Me. 

So many things are swimming around inside my head, longing to be out in the world but somehow I know it doesn't belong to my other blog. 

Like the state of my relationship. Or the fear of the unknown future. Things that don't jive with classy travels and food reviews. Yet is a big part of me.

So yeah. This is the new avenue. I hope it will make me feel less restless and give me some respite from being so emotionally lonely.

No comments